I had a great debate about a dad-to-be's role during his partner's pregnancy, and after birth with the whole panel on CTV's The Social. The pulled no punches!
Some of the topics include:
- What are men so afraid to talk about during pregnancy?
- Is it fair to say "There is a mother-baby bond which will never really exist for dads?"
- Do dads-to-be have a say about what their pregnant partner eats or drinks?
- How do you deal with that helpless feeling during labor?
- Are baby showers just for women?
- What about sex after the baby is born?
- What can a dad do to really be part of a newborn's life?